Christina Hvid has been appointed new member of the Board of ITU
The IT University appointment committee has appointed Christina Hvid, CEO of Molio, as new member of the Board of Directors from April 1, 2021.
The IT University appointment committee has chosen to offer Christina Hvid, CEO of Molio, the vacant seat on the Board of Directors based on an open call. She has accepted and will join the board April 1, 2021.
Christina Hvid is CEO of Molio, a company that works to enhance knowledge about and the use of digital tools for companies working in the building industri. She has previous been chief executive at Rejseplanen and Symbion Science Park which supports startups and innovative IT growth companies thorugh knowledge and capital in close collaboration with the Danish universities.
Christina Hvid replaces Lars Frelle-Petersen who had to step down from the board due to a job change.
” I am very pleased that we, the Board of Directors, will get a new member who is very knowledgeable when it comes to digital transformation and who has a great passion for IT and Innovation. Christina Hvid has substantial experience working as chief executive and as a board member, and she has a solid knowledge about the need of the Danish Society for educations and research within IT. I look forward to working with Christina and the rest of the board to realise the goals of the new strategy,” says chaiman of the Board of Directors, Carsten Gomard.
The Board of Directors will per April 1, 2021 be constituted by the following members:
Carsten Gomard, Netcompany co-founder
Members of the Board of Directors per April 1, 2021:
- Kristine Stenhuus, Vice President, NNIT
- Christina Hvid, CEO, Molio
- Lars Mathiesen, Director, Frost Management
- David Basin, Professor, Department of Computer Science, ETH, Zürich
- Mircea Lungu, Associate Professor, staff-elected member from the IT University
- Anaya Mourad Jensen, Legal Council, staff-elected member from the IT University
- Sebastian Mateos Nicolajsen, master student, the IT University
- Mikala Sofie Skoglund Thomsen, master student, the IT University
For further information, please contact
Camilla Rosengaard, kommunikationschef, telefon 4049 3601, email email@example.com