Contact the PhD Support for any questions or issues related to the PhD programmePhD Support at the IT University of Copenhagen provides guidance and assistance to PhD students and supervisors throughout the PhD programme.
PhD Support is responsible for:
- Providing general information about the PhD programme, such as admission, enrolment, funding, courses, supervision, evaluation, and defence.
- Organizing activities and events for PhD students, such as orientation days, courses, and social gatherings.
- Evaluating and developing the PhD School, based on feedback from PhD students, supervisors, and in conjunction with the Head of the PhD School and PhD Council.
- Holding annual PhD courses, available for all PhD students and cover topics such as research methods, academic writing, presentation skills, and career planning.
- Managing the budget for the PhD School and helping you with information regarding the financial situation while being a PhD student, such as salary, taxes, travel expenses, and scholarships.
- Supporting you with any issues or challenges that you may encounter during your PhD programme, such as personal, academic, or administrative problems.
- Managing the internal systems, such as planIT, which is a tool for planning and reporting your PhD activities and progress.
- Advising you on the rules and procedures of the PhD programme, such as ECTS points, duty hours, research stay abroad, thesis submission, and defence.
At the PhD Support, you will find a friendly and helpful team of staff who are ready to assist you with any questions or issues you may have during your PhD journey.
The PhD Support team are Vibe and Julie, and Sebastian, our student helper.
You can reach us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.