To apply for admission on the Games Technology Track, you need a bachelor’s degree in computer science, or something equivalent to this. Here you can see a list of bachelor educations, which live up to the admission requirements:
- Software Development (ITU). This programmes gives legal rights.
- Softwareteknologi (DTU)
- Informatik (AAU)
- Datalogi (KU, RUC, SDU, AAU, AU)
- Informationsteknologi (AAU)
- Software (AAU)
- It (AU)
- Bachelor i spilteknologi og simulering (Hedmark, NO)
- Spelutveckling (Malmö Högskola, SE)
- PROGRAMMING 180, BA in Computer Science (Skövde, SE)
- Kandidatprogram i speldesign och programmering (Upsala, SE)
- Högskoleingenjör Datorspelsutveckling (Luleå Tekniske Universitet, SE)
- Spelprogrammering (Blekinge Tekniska Högskola, SE)
- Kandidatprogram i datorspelsutveckling (if you have studied‘Programmering i C och C++’in the third semester), (Stockholms Universitet,SE)
- B.S. in Computer Science (Games), (USC Los Angeles, US)
- B.S. in Computer Science: Computer Game Design (UCSC Santa Cruz, US)
Please note that this is not an exclusive list. The list might change, so we advise you to check it continuously.
If you do not have a degree from one of the bachelor educations on the list, but you do have a degree from an equivalent bachelor education, your application must include a list of the courses you have had that are equivalent to the courses listed below:
- Object Oriented Programming or something similar (minimum 15 ECTS)
- Algorithms and Data Structures (minimum 5 ECTS)
- Discrete Mathematics and/or courses in vector mathematics (minimum 5 ECTS)
Read more about how to document in the section 'How to apply if you have not studied a BSc at the IT University of Copenhagen'.