If you have passed the first year examinations (60 ECTS) or more under the valid academic regulations for the specific programme in the same programme you must apply for re-enrolment. You can read more about how to apply for re-enrolment on ITU Student.
If you have passed less than the first year examinations (60 ECTS) in the same programme, which you have withdrawal from, you must apply anew through the application portal.
Apply anew with an application for exemption
If you have passed less than the first year examinations (60 ECTS) in the same programme and you have been administratively withdrawn by the university, you have to apply anew through the application portal. You must enclose an application for exemption. We can approve your application for exemption if we assess that your possibilities to complete the programme have improved or the programme has changed significantly. Please note that a dispensation does not guarantee you admission, but only that your application for admission is included in the final assessment.
Please note, minimum 5 months must have passed from your withdrawal to your new enrolment in the same programme again. This means, you have to terminate your enrolment in the programme by April 1 at the latest to be able to enrol in the programme by September 1 the same year. You also have to be aware that your previously passed exams and exam attempts are transferred to your new enrolment, if you are offered admission in the programme again.
If you have passed the first year examinations (60 ECTS) or more under the valid academic regulations for the specific programme at another institution you can apply for administrative enrolment in the 2nd study year of the programme at the IT University of Copenhagen.
Conditions for administrative enrolment
- you must have passed minimum 60 ECTS corresponding to the entire first year of the programme
- you have to meet the admission requirements for the programme
- vacant study places on the programme are a prerequisite
- you can max. have 60 ECTS transferred to your enrolment at ITU
How to apply
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a request for administrative enrolment in the 2nd study year of the programme. In the email you have mention which programme you apply for and enclose following documents:
- documentation for the admission requirements for the programme
- documentation for your passed exams on your former enrolment, that is transcript of records with both signature and stamp from the educational institution
- course descriptions for the passed courses, that is pdf-files or links
Deadline and decision
The application deadline is February 15 and you will receive a decision on your application within 4 weeks. Study start is Monday in week 35.