Board of Directors
The Board of Directors is the superior authority at the IT University. The Board of Directors is responsible for maintaining the IT University’s interests as an education and research institution. It establishes the guidelines for the organisation, for its long-term activities and development.
The Board of Directors is constituted by the following members:
- Carsten Gomard, Netcompany co-founder
Members of the Board of Directors per October 1st, 2023
- Kristine Stenhuus, Executive Vice President, Udbetaling Danmark, ATP
- Christina Hvid, CEO, Molio
- Hanne Bredam, Tech entrepreneur.
- David Sands, Professor in Computer Science at ChaImers University of Technology.
- Mircea Lungu, Associate Professor, staff-elected member from the IT University
- Lou Nørgaard Rudd, academic assistant, staff-elected member from the IT University
- Mohammad El Baker Ammar Rehda, student, IT University
Read the Rules of Procedure.