Board of Directors
The Board of Directors is the superior authority at the IT University. The Board of Directors is responsible for maintaining the IT University’s interests as an education and research institution. It establishes the guidelines for the organisation, for its long-term activities and development.
The Board of Directors is constituted by the following members:
- Maria Rørbye Rønn, Director General of the Danish Broadcasting Corporation (DR)
Members of the Board of Directors
- Kristine Stenhuus, Vice President, NNIT
- Lars Frelle-Petersen, Director, Confederation of Danish Industry
- Lars Mathiesen, Director, Frost Management
- David Basin, Professor, Department of Computer Science, ETH, Zürich
- Irina Shklovski, Associate Professor, staff-elected member from the IT University
- Karina Garnier Christensen, special adviser, staff-elected member from the IT University
- Emma Arfelt Kock, bachelor student, the IT University
- Liam Phan Asmussen, bachelor student, the IT University
Read the Rules of Procedure.