Board of Directors
The Board of Directors is the superior authority at the IT University. The Board of Directors is responsible for maintaining the IT University’s interests as an education and research institution. It establishes the guidelines for the organisation, for its long-term activities and development.
The Board of Directors is constituted by the following members:
- Carsten Gomard, Netcompany co-founder
Members of the Board of Directors per April 1, 2021
- Kristine Stenhuus, Vice President, NNIT
- Christina Hvid, CEO, Molio
- Lars Mathiesen, Director, Frost Management
- David Basin, Professor, Department of Computer Science, ETH, Zürich
- Mircea Lungu, Associate Professor, staff-elected member from the IT University
- Anaya Mourad Jensen, Legal Council, staff-elected member from the IT University
- Sebastian Mateos Nicolajsen, bachelor student, the IT University
- Mikala Sofie Skoglund Thomsen, master student, the IT University
Read the Rules of Procedure.