Board of Directors
The Board of Directors is the superior authority at the IT University. The Board of Directors is responsible for maintaining the IT University’s interests as an education and research institution. It establishes the guidelines for the organisation, for its long-term activities and development.
The Board of Directors is constituted by the following members:
- Carsten Gomard, Netcompany co-founder
Members of the Board of Directors per February 1, 2023
- Kristine Stenhuus, Executive Vice President, Udbetaling Danmark, ATP
- Christina Hvid, CEO, Molio
- Lars Mathiesen, Director, Frost Management
- David Basin, Professor, Department of Computer Science, ETH, Zürich
- Mircea Lungu, Associate Professor, staff-elected member from the IT University
- Lou Nørgaard Rudd, academic assistant, staff-elected member from the IT University
- Mohammad El Baker Ammar Rehda, student, IT University
- Stefan Roy Friis Frederiksen, student, IT University
Read the Rules of Procedure.