Guidelines for Applicants
Application for PhD enrolment
It is possible to apply only when vacant PhD positions are announced. Only applications submitted through the e-recruitment system "HR Manager" will be assessed.
Please, read the guidelines below thoroughly and observe the instructions in the e-recruitment system carefully.
The applicant must submit the following information:
Information on the e-Recruitment System
- Log on to the e-recruitment system HR Manager:
- The link pointing to the sign-up page is available in the call text.
- Personal info is where the applicant must enter name, address, date of birth, nationality, contact information, educational background, and professional experience. Uploading a photo of the candidate is optional.
- The candidate’s address must include street name, number, floor, room number, postal code, city and country. Telephone number and e-mail address must also be included.
- Make sure to upload all documents as required in the guidelines for applicants.
- Making changes until the deadline date:
- It is possible to change an application, i.e. upload a new version of the documents. This can be done via the profile, but only before the application deadline.