If you are not sure whether you meet the admission requirements, we can make a pre-assessment of your completed academic qualifications prior to your application for admission.
We make pre-assessments from 1 October to 15 December. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a pre-assessment request and enclose the following documentation:
- Application form for pre-assessment
- A scan of your upper secondary school certificate (diploma and transcript of records)
- A verification form filled in, signed and stamped by your school
- A scan of documentation for higher education (if you have started/completed a higher education programme)
- A scan of an approved English test with the required test result (if you have taken an English test by now)
Please note, a pre-assessment is an assessment and not a guarantee for admission.