Workshop: Digital Leadership and Communication
I4L (Innovation for Leaders) invites leaders to our next workshop on the 18th and 25th of January 2019. Participation is free.
Supported by the Danish Industry Foundation (Industriens Fond), the IT University-based project invites leaders to participate in the next I4L workshop with interesting talks on topics such as digital leadership, communication, innovation and various forms of interaction.
The days will be an excellent opportunity for insights on the trends and challenges within today’s leadership with enough time to discuss and to network.
DAY 1: DESIGNING TANGIBLE ECOSYSTEMS
18TH OF JANUARY
The first workshop gives you an understanding of the cooperation between stakeholders in the design, and analysis of software systems and enables you to encounter challenges in the conception and modeling of these. You will be introduced and work with a method, the so-called "Tangible Ecosystem Design," that promotes the cooperation between stakeholders with the help of Playmobil® toys in a workshop context.
At the workshop you will:
- Dig deeper into the design of disruptive digital services and coherent business models of digital ecosystems
- Learn new methods and tools for conceiving and analyzing digital services and their supporting business models
- Understand the challenges in building such digital ecosystems, going beyond the traditional service design
- Experience different tools and techniques for modelling digital ecosystems
DAY 2 - DIGITAL LEADERSHIP AND COMMUNICATION
25TH OF JANUARY
The second workshop gives you insight into selected leadership skills that can provide you with the foundation needed for your digital leadership to succeed and create change. These insights will be given through inspiring talks on topics such as digital leadership, communication, innovation and various forms of interaction. Get inspired and achieve perceptions of trends and challenges within today’s leadership by discussions and networking.
The second workshop day improves your ability to:
- Progress digital leadership skills
- Improve the ability to remote leadership communication
- Locate key features when creating digital transformation
- Work with frameworks enabling further and approved communication
WHEN AND WHERE
When: January 18th and January 25th, 2019, from 08.30 to 17.
Where: IT University of Copenhagen, Rued Langgaards Vej 7, 2300 København S
Fill in the form to apply for either one of the workshops or both, and we will notify you of your participation